Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Workshop Choreography

Hi everyone!

The following video shows the choreography that my workshop participants created at my Green Bay workshop. We actually created more choreography than this, but we looked at all of it and decided that these 3 combinations would make a great one-hour class. This exercise was part of the "Choreography Development" segment of my workshop. Later on, as part of the "Breakdowns" segment of the workshop, we all developed a beautiful breakdown for this material.

I am more than happy to hear from you if you feel your gym would be a good host site for one of my workshops. If you are a group fitness coordinator or department head, please contact me about the possibility of hosting a workshop at your facility.

Enjoy!!

Dana

No comments: