Thursday, March 27, 2008

SJ's Advanced Step, March 24, 2008

So, here's my latest advanced routine. I left out the words on the bottom this time, but here's the choreography notes for you. Let me know if you want breakdowns of any of this and I'll talk to my boss. :-)







Choreography Notes:


Rhythm V-Slide (4)
Pivot (4)
Rock 3 on top, Switch feet (4)
Straddle & Rock back at home (4)
Stomp & Switch up, Crossover & Exit (8)
L-Step (8)

Drag over, Switch feet, Rock back & Swivel (6)
Double Stomp & Spin over, stomp the floor (8)
Stomps Around the World (I did this as drag over, reverse up & stomp, drag over, reverse up & stomp) (12)
Repeater 2 (I did this as chasse over x2 & swivel) (6)

Full-circle Turnstep (8)
Quick 5 (5)
Repeater Knee (I did this as up-up, switch feet 3 times, swivel, straddle - From Lethal Leslie) (8)
Reverse Elvis (6)
Slow 5 (5)

Have Fun!!! That's what it's all about!!

Dana

3 comments:

La Mariposa said...

Love the new combo! Can you please post the breakdown. I still have a hard time breaking combos down for my class. I have finished products of combos I want to use but don't know how to build them up. Your breakdowns help me out alot. Thanks for all you do for all of us fitness instructors!

StepJunkie said...

Hello La Mariposa! I will try to get those breakdowns taped this weekend and up onto my blog by sometime next week. I would be happy to help you with your breakdowns if you want. You can email me at crazy4step AT gmail DOT com if you are interested. I'm happy to know my videos are helpful to you!

Dana

Sabine said...

Hi Stepjunkie

just wanted to let you know that I added a link of your blog on my own blog: www.sabinevanhoecke.blogspot.com Love your posts on youtube.

Sabine/koddetrien