Saturday, June 14, 2008

Breakdown for Combo 3

Hi guys,

Well, I went to work on the breakdown video for Combo 3 of that Advanced Step class from May 2, and UGH! Now I KNOW I was tired when I was taping that one!! It was the 6th video I'd taped that day, and my brain was obviously not in gear anymore! As I was reviewing the video, I realized that I had left out a few layers, and during taping I had stopped and restarted so many times due to flubs and mis-steps that the editing would have been horrendous. If I hadn't left out layers, then I'd go ahead and post the video anyhow... but I don't want to post a breakdown video with layers left out.

So, if you really want to see how I broke down that last combo, send me a note, and I will make a point of re-doing the video (preferably while my brain is completely functional). Otherwise, I'll probably just move on to the next videos. I teach 3 different levels of Step every week, so I already have 3 more routines to tape, and (like always) it's just a matter finding the time to get them taped, produced, and posted.

Take care!
Dana

1 comment:

e said...

Hi Dana,

I'd love the breakdown if you get a chance, even if just in written form. I don't know if I've written to you before, but my members and I really do appreciate your blog. It spoils me for using anyone else's moves because it's so simple to have the video and words all together on the same page. Thank you thank you!

e