Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Breakdown of Combo 3!!

Here's the video showing the breakdown I used for Combo 3 of my latest Advanced class. I'm actually way behind in taping my classes now, after that big project at work. Maybe I can do some on Friday or this weekend. I hope you enjoy this breakdown and can try it out in your classes. Don't forget... if the Advanced choreography is too much for your classes, you can still use the breakdown and simply STOP at any other layer that you like... even I find that sometimes the "pro's" go one or two layers too many for me, so I just leave those layers out and use what I like... I hope you do the same. The most important thing is to give your classes what they can handle, and feel successful, and yet also give them a challenge (and of course, a workout!). Have fun -- that's what Step is all about!

No comments: