Thursday, March 19, 2009

Advanced Step 3/16/2009

Here is an advanced Step class for you. My class had a lot of fun with this one. I haven't taped the breakdown, and things are pretty busy with me at work at present, so I may not be able to tape the breakdown. However, if you have questions about how I broke anything down, just ask!

Dana



Choreography:

"Wide 6" (Stomp, Ball-change, Stomp & Pivot) (6)
2 Abducts on top & Straddle (6)
Reverse Flye Over, Drag-Ball-Change-Drag (8)
1 Kick (4)
Cut the Corner (4)
Scissor over (4) *Video shows option: Drag & 2 heels

Spider (8)
Shuffle & Rock (8)
Abduct-Chasse into Tango (8)
Rhythm Straddle (5)
Chasse Turn (3)

Up & Switch feet 3 times, exit front & Pivot on the floor (10)
1 Lunge & Box to Home (7)
Reverse Turn (4)
Reverse Stomp (5)
Repeater 2 (6) *Video shows Chasse Box

Have Fun!!!!

No comments: