Thursday, September 24, 2009

Final Product: Intermediate Step, 8/19/2009

Here is the video of the final product of my last Intermediate Step class. It combines Combo 1 (64 counts), Combo 2 (32 counts), and Combo 3 (32 counts). The video contains lots of options, and if you check the lady in the white top, she is an advanced stepper (and good friend!) and she demonstrates many, many options that can make this routine even more advanced.

I hope you enjoy this!




Choreography:

Combo 1:
Hangover Hamstrings (4)
Abduct, Cross on Top, 1 Stomp (8)
Double Lunge (8)
5-Knee Repeater (12)
Turn into an Elvis, x2 (8)
Tick-Tock Straddle (5)
Tango, or Reverse Stomp (5)
Stomps halfway around the world (6)
Mambo Cha-cha, x2 (8)

Combo 2:
Split Basic (8)
1 Knee & Walk Back/Forward (8)
"Indecision" (8) aka 1 straddle & 1 over
Scissor & Pivot (8)

Combo 3:
1 Mambo (4)
1 Kick (4)
Rock on Top, Box, Cha-cha (8)
Stomp Across (8)
L-Step (8)

2 comments:

teachdanz said...

Thanks for sharing your choreography, breakdowns and organizational skills. I have been an aerobics instructor for close to 20 years and have taught step for most of that time. I was in a rut and you have helped get me excited about my classes again!!

Unknown said...

I just wanted to thank you for posting your choreography and tips. I'm not very confident as a step instructor and have difficulty creating choreography that builds on itself. It's helped to look at your site. Thanks again!!