Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Another Intermediate Combo for you, May 7, 2010

Can you believe I'm back already? I have produced another intermediate Step combination, with its breakdown. The choreography notes are posted below the video. I had a lot of fun with this combo because of all the variations that are possible from the 4 squats. While I didn't say so on the video, the easiest, and least taxing, version of the 4 squats is the very first one I show, where all 4 squats are done at the home side, with no popping over to the front, and no jumping flips. This combo may not look like it, but it is a butt-kicker.... especially if you do the options with the flips.

Advanced Step video coming next!

Enjoy!
Dana





Choreography:

4 Squats (any option) (8)
Repeater knee (8) - also any option you want can go here, not just the one I show.
Chasse with Rock back, x2 (8)
1 Knee & Walk back/forward (8)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love this combo! can't wait to try it tonight...your breakdowns always make it easy to introduce into my beginner level class and before you know it, they are doing advanced combos. Thank you!

Melissa Couvertier said...

Love your patterns and I'm always thankful that I can rely on you for new ideas. Thank you, Thank you, Better than a workshop.