Thursday, April 28, 2011

Early Bird Rates for Fayetteville, NC Workshops are Expiring Soon

The Early Bird rates will expire on Monday, May 3 for my Step workshop in Fayetteville, North Carolina, to be held on May 21-22, 2011. If you are interested in attending the workshop, be sure to register before Monday! Saturday's session is a full-day of instruction on every aspect of teaching Step, and on Sunday, we have a half-day session that focuses in on how to provide easy-to-follow lead-changing breakdowns for all levels of Step. After the workshop on Sunday, I'll be teaching a Master Class that is for workshop attendees only.

Please visit www.stepjunkie.com for all of the details and to register for the workshop -- now only about 3 weeks away!!

Also, don't forget to "Like" my page on Facebook: search for Step Junkie Productions, click the "Like" button, and you'll get information on my upcoming workshops and first glimpses of my new videos.

Dana

No comments: