Thursday, May 5, 2011

Looking for New Workshop Locations

Hi everyone,

As always, I'm looking for new gyms to host my Step workshops. If you think your gym might be interested in being a host site, please contact me. The gym doesn't pay me anything... I am paid through workshop registrations. I've thoroughly enjoyed all of my workshops and have received very positive and helpful feedback, and I've found that I love meeting all the different types of Step instructors out there!

A day and a half of workshops provides a year's worth of continuing education credits for both ACE and AFAA! I will teach a Master Class, too, if the host gym is interested.

I wish I could go international, but for now, I'm only looking to book workshops in the United States. I'd love to hear from YOU!!!

Don't forget to find me on Facebook: Step Junkie Productions. "Like" it and you'll see all of the annoucements about my upcoming workshops and first glimpses of my new videos!!!

Keeping Step Alive and Kicking!!
Dana

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Hi Dana! One of your workshops would be great. What is involved with planning a step workshop? I'll ask my supervisor and see if that's something that we could do. We're in Washington state on the peninsula. Thanks! -Dorothy

StepJunkie said...

Hi Dorothy! Setting up a workshop is very easy!! We just have to get the gym's permission and have a contact person at the gym who I will work with to get everthing set up. For a workshop in Washington state, we'd need to have sufficient participation to cover my travel and hotel expenses. The gym doens't pay me anything. They would probably have to cancel classes on the days when the workshops are being held, since we need a studio for the workshop. That's about it! I'd love to come out your way -- I've never been to Washington state!