Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Workshop Locations Needed

I'm always looking for new locations for my Step workshops! Currently, I'm looking for host health and fitness facilities for workshops to take place this fall and winter, so we have plenty of time to plan everything and get the news out.

If you would like your facility to be a host -- remember, they don't pay me anything! The facility simply supplies me a room with a stereo, microphone, and some steps. I will also be happy to provide a master class at the end of the workshop that can be for workshop participants only, or for anyone, at the discretion of the facility.

Please visit my website at: www.stepjunkie.com to see the details of each of my currently approved workshops. A weekend of workshops provides about a year's worth of continuing education credits for both ACE and AFAA! You can contact me through my website, too!

Dana

2 comments:

Deb said...

Where are you located and how far do you travel? Thanks

StepJunkie said...

Hi Deb! I'm in the Northern Virginia area, but I will travel to anywhere. Check my website: www.stepjunkie.com for details on my currently offered workshops and to email me directly.

Thanks for writing!
Dana