Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Dayton, Ohio Workshop, April 20-21, 2013

If you live in or near Dayton, Ohio and want to learn my way of teaching Step and doing breakdowns, I hope you'll consider joining me for my Step Junkie Workshops, April 20-21, 2013 at the Vandalia Rec Center in Dayton.  Saturday will be a full day discussing every aspect of teaching Step, with tons of useful information for new or experienced instructors.  We will be creating a lot of choreography and the breakdown that goes with it.  Then, on Sunday, we will concentrate on learning the details of my breakdown method, and we'll have a fun Master Class!!!

Early bird rates are still in effect (expire on March 16).  Please visit www.stepjunkie.com to read more details about workshop content and to sign up to join me at the workshop.

Dana

No comments: