Friday, March 22, 2013

Dayton, Ohio Workshop, April 20-21, 2013

Hi Everyone,

My Dayton, Ohio workshop is coming up in about a month!  On Saturday, we are going to go over everything you need to know to teach a professional-level step class, PLUS I'll be giving away all my secrets for creating interesting and fun choreography as well as my breakdown technique.  Then on Sunday, we're going to go into a lot of detail on my breakdown method, and we will have a super fun master class!  Everyone is welcome at the master class ($10 fee if you are not attending the workshop).

The workshop is being held at the Vandalia Recreation Center in Dayton.  You can find details of the workshop contents on my main website:  www.stepjunkie.com.   To register, navigate to the Dayton workshop's page on my website.

I am a true Step "Junkie" and I hope if you are, too, that you will consider joining me for this fun and informative workshop.  I absolutely love doing and talking about Step!   If you come to the workshop, you'll earn ACE and AFAA continuing education credits -- up to a whole year's worth in one weekend.

I hope to meet you there!

Dana

1 comment:

tysong said...

Thanks for sharing this informative post
Aerobics classes in Ludhiana, India