Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Intermediate Step, August 26, 2008

It's been a while, but here's a new intermediate routine. This one took the long road in coming.... I modified it nearly every time I taught it, after realizing (painfully) that I had been trying to cram just too many moves into a one-hour class. This is the final product, and it worked quite well in a one-hour class.

Also, I still have some breakdown videos that I am hoping to get done. I'm going to try to get to those, pending time and annoying injuries that like to crop up on me.




Choreography:

Stomp & Shuffle up, 2 Elvises, Shuffle down, & box step (12)
Chasse to the front (4)
Knees halfway around the world (8)
L-Step (8)
5-knee repeater (12)
1 Basic (4)
Hangover Hamstrings (4)
Stall across, stomp & exit (8)
1 Kick (4)

Glute Flye Over (4)
Pivot (4)
Taps around the world (8)
L-Stomp & Drag home (8)
Tie the Knot (8)

4-Knee Repeater (10) *"Knee-Switch-Switch"
Alternating Stomps (6)
Split Basic (8)
1 Knee & Walk Back (8)



No comments: