Sunday, November 2, 2008

Experiment with Quicktime video

Here's an experiment for us. I'm going to embed the latest breakdown video two different ways. First, I'll use Quicktime. You'll have to press the "Play" arrow at the bottom of the box to make the video play. Second, I'll embed a thumbnail link. Please let me know if you can or can't see either one of these videos by adding a comment to this blog entry. If one of these methods seems to work for most people, then I'll try using that method in the future instead of the Flash version. Unfortunately, Flash seems to be better quality than Quicktime.

*Note: I removed the links to the video. Stop by soon for new working links. ~Dana

5 comments:

Red said...

Hi Dana.

I could see the thumbnail link, but not the quicktime.

Melissa

Jenni said...

They both worked! Great combo!

MS said...

I can see both the Qtime and thumbnail.

Thanks for your great combos!

Barbara from Allston said...

They both worked but the Quicktime had no ads! BTW, I have a MacBook and use Firefox. Also, I never had trouble with your other videos (which are all great!).

Cautivante Corazon said...

Awesome routines. Can you briefly share how you are creating these videos. I have seen videos made elsewhere using different backgrounds.