Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Advanced Step

As promised, here is a new Advanced Step routine. The notes are below the video.
Hope you can use something! Enjoy!

Dana


Choreography:

Up, Up, Switch Feet x2 (4)
Step down & pivot (3)
Shuffle down the step, twist on top (5)
Spin or walk to home side (4)
Up & Lunge for 2, exit front (8)
Drag into a Tango (8)

Reverse Flye Over, Drag-Ball Change-Stomp (8)
Tick-Tock & Shuffle to the front (8)
"Rhythm Over" and stomp or pivot (8)
Revolving Door (8)

Repeater Knee (8) *see notes below
"1 and 6" (8)
Mambo off the end (4)
Shuffle up, Shuffle down (4)
Across & stomp (4)
Box (4)

*I got this repeater from a video on YouTube. I'm embarrassed to admit that I don't remember whose video it was. :-(

1 comment:

stepnewbie said...

You are terrific! Thanks so much for all your amazing ideas! I have only been teaching step for 1 1/2 yrs and have a lot to learn! I cant thank you enough!