Monday, January 5, 2009

Breakdown of Combo 1 from Intermediate Step 12/23/08

Happy New Year!

Well, my classes at the gym are changing slightly with the new year. I've been teaching an Intermediate class on Sundays and Wednesdays, and an Advanced class on Mondays. My "Easy Intermediate" routines were the ones I was teaching on Wednesdays, which I did because our gym didn't have any "beginner" level Step classes and I wanted those people to have a place to go.

Starting this week, I will be teaching a Beginner Step class. So, my "Easy Intermediate" routines will now be "Beginner" but I will attempt to provide some options on some of the moves to give it a bit of "intermediate" flair.

And, with that administrative junk out of the way, here's the first of the breakdown videos from my most recent Intermediate step class. This is the first time that I've taped the entire breakdown for the whole class for an intermediate routine. I hope you can use something from this!

Dana

No comments: