Thursday, April 9, 2009

Intermediate Step, April 7, 2009

Hi everyone,

This is an intermediate routine that I did quite a while ago. I have actually just finished another newer intermediate routine and have to create a brand new one for my next Intermediate class, which, with Sunday being Easter (therefore no classes), is next Wednesday. Should be plenty of time, yes? Except my kids are on Spring Break right now, and I'm off work trying to do things with them to keep them busy! :-)


Choreography:

Quick Over (2)
Abduct, Tick-Tock (6)
Stomp & Pivot (4)
Repeater Twist (8)
Shuffle Straddle, x2 (8)
Basic Over (4)
Reverse Elvis + Box on the floor (8)
Kicks, x2 (8)
One Lunge (6)
10-ct Mambo (10)*

"1&6" (8)
L-Step (8)
Hangover Hamstrings (4)
Across (4)
2 Knees on Top (4)
Straddle & Rock Back at the home side (4)

Straddle (4)
Stomp, Box Cha-cha (6)
Drag, x2 (6)
Knees halfway Around the World (8)
2 Side Lunges & exit at home (8)

*This move is based on 2 double stomps. Several options are shown in the video, including
1) a plain old double stomp
2) Reverse & do One Stomp
3) Jump up with feet together & Twist heels - I got this one from my friend "Lethal" Leslie.

Have fun!
Dana

No comments: