Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Anyone for Advanced Step? May 20, 2009

Since I'm here posting to my blog, I might as well post this Advanced routine as well. I had a lot of fun with the Rebound Repeater at the beginning. Once my class got it, they ran with it!! I don't have the breakdown taped for this one, but if you have questions, I'll try to answer them in writing.

I love hearing from you, so don't be shy!

Dana


Choreography:

Rebound Repeater (8)
Shuffle down the step, 3-point turn to the front (5)
Straddle, or Drag & Switch twice (4)
Drag (3)
Reverse Turn (4) (or any other option for a Basic)
L-Step (8)

Chasse Spin over (4)
Abduct, Cross on top, Exit & Ball change into a kick (8)
Up & Twist, Switch & Exit into Tango on the Home side (12)
Revolving Door (8)

Stomp & Switch, Cross on top, Exit (8)
1 Knee & Walk Back/Forward (8)
Double Kick Ball Change (5)
Spin to the front (4)
Quick Over (2)
Tick-Tock (5)

2 comments:

Sabine said...

nice choreo!

Sisterspace said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love it!