Friday, June 5, 2009

Advanced Step -- IN CLASS, with Breakdown!

Okay, my friends.... finally I got permission to tape my class while I teach. Many of my class members signed an agreement to allow me to tape them, and I was so pleased with their support! They are just the most wonderful people, and marvelous steppers, too! The videos below contain Combo1, 2, and 3. Then, the last video, with the background of the green pond, is the final routine assembled together and with written choreography at the bottom. Enjoy!

Final Choreography:

Combo 1:
Stomp & Switch into a Drag over (5)
Tango (5)
Stomps 1/2 around the world (6)
"1-3-6" (8)
Repeater Knee (8)

Combo 2:
1 Hamstring and slide off the end (5)
Step up & Tick-Tock (3)
Box (4)
Rock on Top, straddle (5)
Chasse Turn (3)
2 Quick Overs (4)
Cut the Corner (4)
Scissor over (4) *Optional Drag & 2 Heels

Combo 3:
Up-up, Lunge Single (flip), Lunge Double, exit home (10)
Drag & Pivot (6)
Up & Twist, Switch feet & exit home side (7)
Kick & Rock (5)
1 Knee (4)

Combo 1 Video:


Combo 2 Video:


Combo 3 Video:


Final Assembled Routine:

2 comments:

Gena said...

Thank you!!! Thank you!!! I am a new step instructor (at 39) and really enjoy your choreography with break down!

Peace,
gena

tysong said...

Thanks for sharing this information
Aerobics classes in Ludhiana, India