Sunday, March 13, 2011

Early Bird Rates are Expiring Soon for 2 Upcoming Workshops

Hi everyone!!

Just a quick note to let you know that my early bird rates are expiring soon for my April 3 workshop ("Break It Down Like A Pro") in Manassas, Virginia, and for my April 30-May 1 workshop weekend in Bath, Pennsylvania.

Please let your friends know about these two workshops, and that the rates will be going up within the next 1-2 weeks for these workshops. All workshops provide ACE and AFAA continuing education credits, and they are a chance to spend some time with other folks who have the same passion for Step that you have! I'm providing master classes with each of these workshops, which are also open to anyone who is interested.

Please visit my website at: www.stepjunkie.com to see a listing of my upcoming workshops, early bird expiration dates, and master class announcements!!

If your facility would like to host a workshop, please contact me!!! I will travel to your location to provide a workshop!!

Dana

No comments: