Thursday, March 24, 2011

Registration is now open for Fayetteville, NC and other news!

I am happy to say that I've once again pretended to be a webmaster and have finished setting up the registration pages for the May 21-22, 2011 Fayetteville, North Carolina workshops. Early bird rates are now in effect. I'll be teaching my "Secrets for Teaching Step" workshop on Saturday, May 21, and on Sunday, May 22, I'll teach my "Break It Down Like a Pro" workshop, followed by a master class that is for workshop participants only.

In other workshop news, the April 3 Breakdown workshop at Womenfit in Manassas, Virginia has been postponed. I'm working on getting a new date for that half-day workshop and master class combination, so stay tuned. I expect it will be in late May or early June.

Registration is also still open and in the early bird zone for the Bath, Pennsylvania workshop weekend. That one is April 30 - May 1, 2011, and will also feature the "Secrets" and "Breakdown" workshops. Bath is only 90 minutes from many major cities, including New York and Philadelphia, so if you are interested in attending, I hope you consider the trip to Bath!!

That's all the news for now. If you are interested in hosting a workshop at your gym or facility, please contact me! I will travel to your location and we'll have a weekend of doing Step, talking about Step, and really digging into all the details of how to teach a great Step class! I really AM a "Step Junkie" you know!

No comments: