Thursday, March 17, 2011

Early Bird Rates Expiring this Weekend!

The Early Bird rates for my Sunday, April 3, 2011 Northern Virginia workshop ("Break It Down Like A Pro") are expiring this weekend! If you would like to learn how I do my breakdowns, please plan to join me at Womenfit Total Fitness Center on Sudley Road in Manassas from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.

If you'd like to join me for a Master Class, I'll be teaching it from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 3 following the workshop. The cost for the master class is $5.00 if you didn't attend the workshop.

Please visit my website at: www.stepjunkie.com/upcoming_workshops.html if you'd like to register. Please pass along this information to any instructors who might be interested in attending!

Hope to see YOU there!!

Dana

No comments: