Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Easy Intermediate Step Class

And, here is the easy intermediate routine. This is my easiest class of the week, where I aim for relatively simple choreography that takes a minimal amount of breakdowns and enables the class to focus on getting a great workout. It's a great mid-week stress reliever! Oh, and try not to laugh too hard at the fact that I cut off my head in the video! Those are the consequences of setting up the equipment and doing all the taping by myself!! I need some roadies! Anyhow, Have Fun! ~Dana






Choreography:

Up & lunge for 3 (8)
Repeater Knee (8)
Glutes, x2 (8)
Chasse Rock, x2 (8)
4 Squats going over (8)
Squat rock back, knee exit (8)
4 Squats going over (8)
Squat rock back, knee exit (8)

Kick (4)
Scissor over, triple step home (8)
T-Step (Up & Straddle, Up & Exit) (8)
1 Inner Thigh (4)
Across the top x2 (8)
Abduct x2 at home (8)
Rocking Horse (8)
1 Knee walk back (8)
L-Step (8)

Mambo & 1 Jump Shot, x2 (16)

3 hamstrings on top (8)
Revolving Door (8)

No comments: