Thursday, October 30, 2008

Easy Intermediate Step routine, 10/30/08

Here's another easy intermediate step class. And that's all I have to say about that. Have fun!!!



Choreography:

Double stomp & pivot (8)
L-Step (8)
Scissor & 2 Jacks (8)
Over the Top Grapevine (8)
Shuffleturn x2 (8)
3 Squats & Rock back (8)
Abduct, x2 (8)
Revolving Door (8)

Diagonal Crossover Cha-Cha (8)
1 Knee & Walk back (8)
Chasse Over, x2 (8)
Jump Shots, x2 (8)
Lunge for 6 (16) (exit the front)
Knees half around the world (8)
Tap Wide x2 (8)

Split Basic (8)
Rocking Horse (8)
V-Slide mambo cha-cha (8)
Repeater Knee (8)


2 comments:

bckauai said...

HI Dana!
For some reason your fabulous step videos do not show up on my computer screen anymore. Is there a problem with your web site or is it my computer? It was working fine last week...
Thanks!!!

StepJunkie said...

The only reason I can think of that my videos aren't showing up on your computer is that you may need to upgrade your Flash plug-in. I can see the videos on my computer. You can get the latest upgrade from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Please let me know if this doesn't work.

Dana