Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Intermediate Step class

Well, it's been a while, but I finally managed to get 2 new routines onto tape, and then I finally found the time to get them produced. This one is what I consider a "hard intermediate" level class. I'll post the "easy intermediate" routine after this one.

I often don't do the breakdowns for the intermediate classes, but I can do it if anyone wants to see how I broke down a particular section. Just let me know.



Choreography:

L-Step (8)
Hangover hamstrings (4)
Across & lunge 2 off the end (8)
Abduct, Step on top & Swivel, exit home (6)
Alt Stomps (6)
“V” – 2 Knees (6)
Double Lunges from the top, tap-tap, ham exit (10)
Mambo cha-cha (4)
Cut the Corner (4)
Tick-Tock, Straddle, 1 stomp (8)

Rocking Horse (8)
Quick over x2 (4)
Stomp & Pivot (4)
Up-Knee, Twist/Untwist, knee exit (8)
Shuffle & 2 stomps (8)

Over – Elvis – Over (8)
Stomps ½ Around the World (6)
Basic Over (4)
1 Knee & Rock on Top (6)
Reverse turn into 1 knee on floor (8)

No comments: