Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Intermediate Step Class, 12/23/2008

This Intermediate-level Step class was actually one of my favorite routines. It got a lot of nice comments from my class. I have taped all of the breakdowns for the entire class. The first one will be posted shortly, and the other 2 will follow as soon as I can get them done, but I hope they will be posted by the end of the coming weekend.

Enjoy!
Dana



Choreography

Combo 1
Mambo off the end (4)
Abduct, cross on top, exit, 1 stomp (8)
L-Step (8)
Tap Wide x1 (4)
Revolving Door (8)
Double knee and drop into 3 squats, rock back (12)
Tick-Tock & Shuffle/walk to the front (8)
Cut the Corner (4)
Tie the Knot (8)

Combo 2
"Stall Across" (6)
Box on the floor (4)
Stomp-Elvis-Stomp (6)
"Stomp & Twist" (8)
Diagonal Crossover Cha-cha (8)

Combo 3
Up & Lunge for 3, 1 stomp (12)
Abduct x1 (4)
3 Hamstrings on Top (8)
Glute Flye Over, x2 (8)

1 comment:

Bren Haas said...

I just found your site while doing a search for the latest step routines available. I wanted to thank you for sharing your love for step class on the web. You are a life savor because I don't have a gym close to where I live. I am enjoying your routines and have added you to my blog favorites!

THANK YOU - Happy NEw Year!