Saturday, March 31, 2007

Easy Int Step, 3/24/2007

Step Junkie's Easy Intermediate Step, 3/24/2007

Glute Straddle (4)

Glute, mambo cha-cha (8)

2 Triple steps around the end (4)

Walk the board & Walk away (4)

Pivot back to front of step (4)

Shuffle Straddle (4)

Knee exit (4)

4 squats & 3 lunges, x2 (32)


½ L-Step, Across the Top (8)

Abduct x2 on the end (8)

Across the top (4)

Abduct x2 on the end (8)

Knee exit (4)

T-Step (8)

Shuffle Turn x2 (8)

1 Knee & walk back (8)

Scissor x2 (8)


Basic Over

Up & Straddle (8)

2 Stomps & Pivot on floor (8)

Kick x2 on front (8)

Repeater Knee straddle (8)

Hangover Hamstring repeater (8)

1 lunge, Double Kick (8)

Double Lunges x2 (16)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't download these off You Tube:( Is there somewhere else I can download the videos??? Please?!:)

Unknown said...

I can't download the vidoes off You Tube:( Is there another place I can download the vidoes from??!!

Please?!

:)

StepJunkie said...

Hi Michelle,

I don't know of any way to download videos from YouTube either. However, I don't have any plans to take them down, so I guess you could just keep watching from here or YouTube....

Not much help, I guess.